fiendish(友谊 On Friend ship)

友谊On Friend ship 于是一个青年说:“请给我们谈友谊。” And a youth said,"speak to us of friendship“ 他回答说: and he answered ,saying: 你的朋友是你的有回答的需求。 your fri...

友谊On Friend ship

友谊 On Friend ship

于是一个青年说:“请给我们谈友谊。”

And a youth said,"speak to us of friendship“

他回答说:

and he answered ,saying:

你的朋友是你的有回答的需求。

your friend is your needs answered.

他是你用受播种、用感谢收获的田地。

he is your field which you sow with love and reap with thanks giving .

他是你饮食,也是你的火炉。

and he is your board and your fireside

友谊 On Friend ship

.

因为你饥渴地奔向他,你向他寻求平安。

for you come to him with your hunger ,and you seek him for peace .

因你的朋友向你倾吐胸臆的时候,你不要怕说出心中的“否”,也不要瞒住你心中的“可”。

when your friend speaks his mind you fear not the " nay" in your own mind ,nor do you withhold the "ay".

当他静默的时候,你的心仍要倾听他的心;

and when he is silent your heart ceases not to listen to his heart:

因为在友谊里,不用言语,一切的思想,一切的愿望,一切的希冀,都在无声的欢乐中发生而共享了。

for without words ,in friendship,all thoughts,all desires ,all expectations are born and shared,with joy that is unacclaimed

当你与朋友别离的时候,不要忧伤;

when you part from your friend ,you grieve not ;

因为你感到他的最可爱之点,当他不在 时愈见清晰,正如登山者从平原上望山峰,也加倍地分明。

for that which you love most in him may be clearer in his absence ,

as the mountain to the climber is clearer from the plain.

愿除了寻求心灵的加深之外,友谊没有别的目的。

and let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit

因为那只寻求着要泄露自身的神秘的爱,不算是爱,只算是一个撒下的网,只网住一些无益的东西。

for love that seeks aught the disclosure of its own mystery is not love but a net cast forth : and only the unprofitable is caught

让你的最美好的事物,都给你的朋友。

and let your best be for your friend .

假如他必须知道你潮水的退落,也让他知道你潮水的高涨。

if he must know the ebb of your tide ,lt him know its flood also.

友谊 On Friend ship

他找他只为消磨光阴的人,还能算是你的朋友么?

for what is your friend that your should seek him with hours to kill?

他要在生长的时间中去找他。

seek him always with hours to live

因为他的时间是满足你的需要,不是填满你的空腹。

for it is his to fill your need ,but not your emptiness

在友谊的温柔中,要有欢笑和共同的喜悦。

and in the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter,and sharing of pleasures

因为在那微末的甘露中,你的心能找到他的清晓而焕发了精神。

for in the dew of little things the heart finds iits morning and refreshed.

友谊 On Friend ship

替换高清大图

  • 发表于 2022-12-04 16:54:04
  • 阅读 ( 100 )
  • 分类:科技

0 条评论

请先 登录 后评论
62
62

664 篇文章

你可能感兴趣的文章

相关问题